Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Phonics


It’s my sister’s birthday and I would like to buy her a dress in the latest fashion. We prepared her a cake, chicken and her favorite food hash browns. After preparing food, we we’re packing our togs and towels because we’re going on the pool! We arrived at the pool, changing our clothes and having fun swimming in the pool. We were splashing around and we were taking a picture but then the flash of the camera hurts my eyes so asked my sister to blow it for me. We really had fun celebrating my sister’s birthday.

Today we we're doing Phonics and we we're learning about the 'Ash' sound and we we're making a list of the words with the 'ash' sound and after that, we were underlining the ash word and then finding the word with the 'ash' sound and filling out the sentence with the ash words then we answer the riddles and then we make a paragraph using the list of the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment