Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Favorite Cultural Celebration


Let me tell you about my favorite cultural celebration which is Christmas, I love Christmas because I get a lot of presents and I love eating delicious foods. When it’s Christmas Eve, I go to bed earlier and wake up and rush to my sister and brother’s bedroom and shouting that “It’s Christmas Today Wake up!” and sometimes I opened the presents, without asking my mother’s permission. Then sometimes we go to my grandma’s house to celebrate Christmas. When we arrived there, we usually go to play and eat sweets with my cousin and while my parents were preparing food on the table. If I'm done eating my food, I usually go rushed to the Christmas Tree and open the presents. I love Christmas because I can spend time with my family!


Today for Writing, we've been learning about Commas and when and where to put the Commas. We used commas to separate the dialogue, before FANBOYS and making a list. We had 5 minutes to write a paragraph about our Favorite Cultural Celebration and 7 minutes to share and edit it with a buddy and 10 minutes to finish our task.

No comments:

Post a Comment