Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Maths Game




 


The maths game I created helps you to practise about decimals. If you get the correct answer it was written their with an animated gift that i made and shows you that your answer was correct. If you get the wrong answer there is a link of the video that shows you about the decimal. Once you've finished to watch the video you can try answer it again. Creating this maths game was a little bit challenging because it makes me think about the wrong answer or the correct answer. I also had to think the layout of my game, the size of my font, colours, and design to make it more exciting. Whem i completed my game I asked my friend to play it to see all the links were working or are they any mistakes that needs to be changed.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Eyaka
    This is such an interesting game. What was your favorite part of your game. I really like you character and how it is moving. I think the only thing I would change is the characters background so it blends in with your background. Overall I really like your game.
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumasta Eyaka,
    This is a great game that you have created I liked how you chose to do a game based on decimals. I also liked how you made the questions hard because it challenges others to figure the answer out. I like the layout that you used font size and colour because it clearer to read. Nice work Eyaka keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamusta Eyaka,
    I really love your game some of your question got me thinking for a while. I see you have really thought of your questions and made it a bit tricky. I am really proud of you as this also your first time creating a math interactive game. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete